Pioneers in digital media training since 1988
Terms & Conditions
We use the CCAvenues on-line payment system which guarantees 100% safety. We offer the CCAvenue Payment Gateway of safe and secure payment to enable our esteemed clients to procure the training and services of their choice on our site. All orders are delivered only upon receipt of the payment in our bank account.
By registering and placing an order on http://digiscapegallery.com, you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
- All courses made available for sale on the website will be sold at the price listed. The price of the course listed is all inclusive taxes. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the course material.
- Additional charges of shipping and handling are levied as applicable, depending on the mode, the place of destination as well as the bulk and weight of the consignment.
- All invoices will be raised by Digiscape Gallery based on the registration information provided by the buyer at the time of making the purchase and payments will be accepted only from the buyer so registered.
- All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
- The course materials will be delivered/shipped to the buyer directly by a courier of good repute.
- While great care is taken to create the courses as depicted on the website, it is understood that since each lesson is individually created there may be unavoidable errors or omissions in the online course. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
- You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Digiscape Gallery immediately. Digiscape Gallery is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verification as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Digiscape Gallery forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Digiscape Gallery.
- Disputes if any would be subject to Chennai, India jurisdiction only.